Sunday, June 1, 2008

House to myself - an Introduction

One week from today, I am going to have the house all to myself for 6 whole days.

This is not a common thing for me. I'm married with three children, three cats, one fish and a dog.

It's not a big house. Some days it feels very small. Most days is can be very busy... which is beautiful because my wife and kids are awesome and I love to do things for them. I love to serve them. The dog too. She rocks.

But a lot of the time I find myself not doing the things that need to be done because the house doesn't slow down until very late at night.

So when I have the house to myself, instead of taking time to catch my breath... something kicks in. I run around the house like I'm on Meth (until 1 or 2 in the morning) doing things that I want done.

This two-week-long blog is my attempt to chronicle almost everything that happens around there when I've got the place all to myself. Including everything that goes on the week before when I'm getting ready to get them on the road.

No comments: