Monday, June 9, 2008

Day Nine - Monday

Woken at 5AM... not sure by what. Made coffee. Turned on the television and watched the news, but all that was on was local nonsense.


I decided to take my time getting ready (as opposed to running out the door).


It's the first day of orientation so I have to take a break from recon. Double checking my orientation list. Setting up testing for the Loan Processor applicant. And taking the occasional stab at the missing $5,600. Which transforms to the missing $2,000 by the end of the day.

I go home and let the dog out. Then I go shopping. I look for a TV adaptor. I get some groceries. I go home.

Tonight is sushi night. I get a Cali Roll, a Salmon Roll and some noodles. I eat and watch Deep Rising... because I love that movie.

I should've cut the grass, but decide to focus my efforts inward... it is, afterall, 300 degrees outside. I change some lightbulbs. I clean my daughter's room, the kitchen, the hall and most of my bedroom. Suddenly I realize that it's 10PM and I haven't done anything to get ready for work tomorrow. I wash towels, take some pills, make coffee and stow the left over sushi for tomorrow's lunch.

11PM. I'm in bed and I remember the list... which hasn't gotten small enough yet. I get up and decide to fix the toilet which is wobbly and no longer really attached to the floor. The bolts have gone rusty so I put in Night Watch and replace them. I'm done before Anton lays eyes on Yegor. Meaning I'm either very fast or something's not quite right. I flush. No leak. I'm fast.

Off to bed then.

The List
  • Fix Roof
  • Finish attic
  • Line son's Floor
  • Fix door frame
  • Return pool
  • Shop TV adaptors
  • Caulk Tub
  • Mop under the house
  • Paint son's room

No comments: