Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day three - Tuesday before

I just got an email from my father. Some guy wants to buy my coke machine for ... a lot. It's an old machine - the kind that sells glass bottles for a dime. I used to love that machine so much when my father and I worked together. It was a cheap oasis. It was an american classic. When he moved his office, he didn't have room for the machine and was going to punt it. I asked him if I could keep it... but don't really have room for it at my house either. It's been sitting in his garage for 10+ years. I hate to sell it to the guy knowing that it probably doesn't work, but I have no reason to hold onto it, you know?


Work is quiet today. Recon. This American Life. HISHE's CD. TAL CD.

After work I went to see Dr Jessica. She cracked my back, neck, eye, arm, and legs. I usually feel great when I leave the Chiro, but this time I felt pretty beat up. And hungry.

Went home, had a shake and rode bikes to the library... ran into an old friend that made me wish I coulda had more time to catch up. When the kids went down I took all their old clothes that don't fit anymore and moved them up to the attic.

I did not do the dishes or take out the trash. I thought about it, but decided it would wait.

Look at this... my two favorite things on one show:



As I said on the comments... "I remember this episode. I remember thinking Paul looked so sad and worrying that he was either going to quit the band or something horrible. But I also remember they sounded amazing and wishing they'd played the full version of Nails in my Feet like that. I wonder whatever happened to Jon's sidekick Howard."

The List
  • Fix Roof
  • Finish attic
  • light Bulbs
  • Line son's Floor
  • Fix door frame
  • Return pool
  • Install TV
  • Shop TV adaptors
  • Caulk Tub
  • Fix toilet
  • Mop under the house
  • Paint son's room

No comments: